L'annonce officielle vient de tomber : http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=140017
Bon vu le temps de développement du MiG-21 on volera sûrement sur Mirage 2000 et F/A-18 avant, mais n'empêche... en regardant les screens je ne peux pas m'empêcher d'avoir une demi-molle... et la musique de Top Gun qui résonne dans ma tête
SWINOUJSCIE, POLAND - March 3rd 2015 - F-14A/B (A+) Tomcat coming to DCS World
Leatherneck Simulations, in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are immensely proud to announce the development of the F-14 for DCS World!
The F-14 Tomcat is a fourth-generation, twin tail, supersonic naval interceptor aircraft, developed for the United States' Navy VFX programme.
After it's debut flight in 1970, and subsequent fleet introduction in 1974, the F-14 became the primary fleet defense and air superiority fighter for the U.S. Navy.
The legend of the F-14 only grew after the hollywood smash-hit "Top Gun" - in which it was heavily featured.
Key Features of DCS: F-14A & B include:
At Leatherneck Simulations we strongly believe in raising the bar. We have never been comfortable with adhering to the status quo.
- Highly Accurate 6-DOF (Degrees of Freedom) Cockpit
- Highly Accurate avionics and weapons system modelling - including the vaunted AWG-9 Radar system and AIM-54 Phoenix missiles.
- AIM-54 Phoenix Simulation with a CFD based AFM
- 'JESTER AI' - A Proprietary AI System for fully voiced, dependable and smart RIO/WSO
- Highly Accurate Flight Model - Based on Real Performance Data
- Both -A and -B Model F-14's
- Multiplayer Multicrew capability. Fly together as RIO and Pilot!
- Animated Crew Members - Closely Integrated with JESTER AI
- Highly Detailed External Model, Animations and Textures
- Highly Accurate Aircraft System and Subsystem Modelling
- One Free Theatre bundled with the Aircraft
- Full, lengthy single-player campaign
- Full Suite of Documentation, including game manual, quickstart guides, and more.
- Fully voiced and interactive training missions, teaching you to fly and fight.
- ...and much, much more!
Currently we hope to complete development and enter BETA testing on the first version of the F-14 by the end of 2015. Subject to significant change.
For the Development Team, the F-14 will represent the culmination of years of experience and dedication.
Our passion is only rivaled by our ambition and we are pushing ourselves to be better than ever before.
So strap in and enjoy the ride, and get ready to experience the definitive F-14 experience.
NOTE: Due to an unexpected technical error in our website & subsequent down-time due to overloading the server, this is a limited, interim announcement.